Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dinner Tonight 6-18-13


Tonight's meal was inspired by two of my favorite internet sources: Food52.com and Martha Stewart's Everyday Food website. I've paired Food52's delicious Spanish Roasted Potatoes with Martha's Crepes and improvised with fillings I have on hand. Tofurkey and cheddar fill these crepes and are topped with simple garnish of roasted cherry tomatoes tossed in olive oil, sea salt, and fresh cracked black pepper. The Potatoes are roasted with garlic until golden and crispy, then mixed with a creamy lemon and Dijon aioli.  



A colorful and flavorful dish to help brighten up this suddenly stormy evening. 
To drink I've chosen Leinenkugel's light & lemony summer shandy. It was difficult to get these potatoes onto the plate but somehow I managed to save half for dinner. Both our plates were licked clean and I have to say I'm sad there were no leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment